- leading negotiations with the Department for Work and Pensions on behalf of the UK Council on Deafness;
- negotiating contractual terms with the Crown Commercial Service and Ministry of Justice on behalf of Signature;
- design and delivery of an extensive stakeholder re-engagement strategy for the NRCPD;
- a report on stakeholder opinion and the effectiveness of the NUS annual conference;
- reviews of the governance systems of Liverpool Guild of Students, Queen Mary Students’ Union and the Parent Support Group;
- design and delivery of staff and volunteer equality and diversity training for KCLSU;
- redesign of website navigation and site wide rewriting of copy for Volunteering England;
- copywriting for England Athletics volunteering open day guidance; and
- managing the UK Council on Deafness’ annual conference.
These are just some examples. Whatever your communication, governance, policy, public affairs or strategy needs, I’m happy to discuss them.